You can enter yourself, a colleague, your organisation or another business into any of our categories, however if you’re not quite ready to submit a full entry, you can also nominate a colleague or another organisation.
Ready to submit a full entry? Click here .
What happens if you nominate someone for an IWiP Award?
To submit a comprehensive entry you need to include thorough background information, which can sometimes be difficult to obtain if you are putting forward another individual or organisation. To help with this, you can instead nominate someone for an IWiP Award.
Just complete the form below and we will contact your chosen nominee with full details of the Awards and do our best to persuade them to enter. You have the option to remain anonymous – meaning that the person you nominate will still be contacted by us, but we will not disclose who put them forward for the Award.
Inspirational Individual Categories
- Woman of the Year
- Leader of the Year - Commercial
- Leader of the Year - Residential
- Innovator of the Year
- Mentor of the Year
- Returner of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Team Leader of the Year - Commercial
- Team Leader of the Year - Residential
- Rising Star
- EDI Team of the Year
- EDI Champion of the Year
- EDI Programme of the Year
- Social Mobility Initiative of the Year
- Gender Equality Initiative of the Year
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Initiative of the Year